- Contact us
- About us
- What to do if sky objects in the app are displaced from their true positions?
- What is the Difference Between Paid and Free Versions of Star Walk 2?
- What Can I Get with the Additional Content?
- How to Use Visual Effects?
- How to Find Out What's Up in the Sky Tonight?
- How to Find Out if a Celestial Event or an Object is Visible or Not in My Location?
- How to Turn Off the Images of Constellations?
- How to Spot the ISS in the Sky?
- How to Set the Time and Date?
- How to Find Objects in the Sky?
- How to Activate AR Mode?
- How Can I Get Notified About Astronomical Events?
- How and When Can I See a Shooting Star?
- What is That Bright Object in the Sky?
- 5 Upcoming Eclipses
- Equinoxes Explained
- Meteor Showers: All You Need to Know
- Top 10 celestial events in 2023
- Full Moon Calendar 2023: Native American Moon Names
- 15 Stars Everyone Can Find
- Mars at Opposition 2022
- Supermoons & Micromoons
- Entire Universe in 1 Year
- Where are we in the Universe?
- Full Moons 2022
- 10 Mind-Blowing Moon Facts
- Twilight and Magic Hours Explained
- Dangerous Asteroids 101
- Retrograde Motion of Planets Demystified
- Famous Constellations Everyone Can Find
- Measuring Distances in Space
- The Brightest Stars and Their Constellations
- 7 Things About the March Equinox
- 7 Largest Meteorites on Earth
- Fun Facts About Venus — the Earth’s Evil Twin
- Guess the Nebula!
- Quiz: Tiangong Space Station 🛰️🇨🇳
- Can you tell an equinox from a solstice?
- Quiz: Famous Firsts in Space
- Quiz: What Star Is This❓⭐
- Space Rocks Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of Small Space Objects
- Guess the Planet!
- Check Your Knowledge of Solar and Lunar Eclipses
- Interesting Facts About the ISS
- Guess the Solar System Object!
- How Much Do You Know About Dwarf Planets?
- How to Catch a Shooting Star?
- How Much Do You Know About Asteroids?
- Guess the Constellation!
- Most Famous Spacecraft in History
- Great Astronomers Of the Past
- How Much Do You Know About Satellites?
- Colors of the Moon
- Astronomical News
- Celestial Events in June 2023: From Luminous Venus to Large Planetary Alignment
- May 2023: What Planet is Next to the Moon?
- Planetary Alignment 2023: Saturn, Neptune, Jupiter, Mercury & Uranus Visible Tonight
- Full Moon in June 2023: Strawberry Moon
- What Is the Ecliptic: The Sun's Path In the Sky
- Facts About Venus: Explore the Earth's Sister Planet
- How to See Starlink Satellite Train 2023
- Facts About Mercury: All You Need to Know
- Deep Penumbral Lunar Eclipse on May 5, 2023: Visibility and Timeline
- Full Moon in May 2023: Flower Moon
- Celestial Events in May 2023: Comets, Meteor Showers, Planets
- Mars: Facts About the Red Planet
- The Pleiades: One of the Best Naked-Eye Deep-Sky Objects
- What Do We Know About Space?
- Planet Saturn: Explore Saturn's Rings, Moons, and More
- New Comet With Great Potential — C/2023 A3 (Tsuchinshan-ATLAS)
- Hybrid Solar Eclipse of April 20, 2023 – Australia, Indonesia, Timor Leste
- Past Moon-Planet Conjunctions 2023
- Great Comets: What Are They and When Is the Next One?
- Vega Star Facts – The Brightest Star in Lyra Constellation
- Jupiter Facts: The Biggest Planet in the Solar System
- Planet Uranus: The Coldest Planet
- April 12: Anniversary of the First Manned Space Flight
- What Is a Blue Moon, And When Is The Next One?
- How To See A Meteor Shower: Top Tips On Watching Shooting Stars
- Daytime Astronomy: How Can You See the Moon & Stars During the Day?
- Full Moon in April 2023: Pink Moon
- Astronomical Events in April 2023: Meteor Showers, Stars & Planets Tonight
- Conjunction of Planets 2023: Jupiter, Venus, Mercury, Neptune
- Orion: the Hunter Constellation
- Should You Worry About an Asteroid Hitting Earth?
- Spring Equinox 2023: What Exactly Is It?
- Zodiacal Light – False Dusk or False Dawn
- Solstice: When is it, and what causes it?
- Planet Neptune: Explore the Farthest Planet From the Sun!
- Meteor Shower Calendar: March - June 2023
- Full Worm Moon 2023: When Is the March Full Moon?
- Night Sky in March 2023: Astronomical Events Tonight
- What is the North Star? Is the North Star always north?
- From the Moons of Jupiter to the Laws of Motion: The Contributions of Galileo Galilei to Astronomy and Science
- Comet C/2022 E3 (ZTF) — The Best Visible Comet 2023 Is Close To Earth Right Now
- 10 Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Space
- Full Moon in February 2023: Snow Moon
- What is a retrograde in astronomy? Retrograde meaning in simple words
- What’s in the Sky Tonight: February 2023
- Deep-Sky Objects of February 2023
- Alpha Centaurids: Meteor Shower in February 2023
- Chinese New Year 2023: Year of the Water Rabbit
- Full Moon in January 2023: Wolf Moon
- Best Deep-Sky Objects in January 2023
- What’s in the Sky Tonight: January 2023
- Full Moons Calendar 2023: The Year Of 13 Full Moons
- Moon in Conjunction With Planets 2022
- Top 10 Must-See Celestial Events 2023: Astronomy Calendar
- When To See Shooting Stars In January 2023
- Astronomy Calendar 2023: All Space Events in 2023
- Comets 2023: List of Comets Visible From Earth
- Meteor Shower Calendar 2023: Shooting Stars Tonight
- Winter Solstice 2022: When Is the Shortest Day of the Year
- Taurus: the Bull Constellation
- Full Moon in December 2022 — Cold Moon
- Mars Opposition: Best Time to See Mars Until 2033
- Meteor Showers in December 2022: Where to Look For Shooting Stars Tonight
- The Best Time to View Planets: What Is Opposition in Astronomy?
- Total Lunar Eclipse in November 2022 – Visible From California to Australia
- Beaver Blood Moon: When to See the Red Moon in November 2022
- How Does a Lunar Eclipse Work: How Often Are Lunar Eclipses?
- November Deep-Sky Objects: Top-5
- Shooting Stars Tonight: Upcoming Meteor Showers November 2022
- Partial Solar Eclipse on October 25, 2022: Where to See
- Debunking Flat Earth Theory: How to Prove Earth Is Round
- List of 7 Brightest Stars in the Sky
- Meteor Shower Tonight — Where to Look for Meteors in October 2022
- Orionid Meteor Shower 2022: Peak Time & How to View
- October 2022 Full Moon Guide
- Visible Galaxies and Star Clusters in October 2022
- The Problem of Space Junk — How We Block Our Way Into Space
- Why Do Stars Twinkle?
- The Andromeda Galaxy (Messier 31) – Giant Galaxy Gazing on Moonless Nights
- How to Photograph the Night Sky: Beginners’ Guide
- List of 15 Brightest Star Clusters
- Understanding Twilight: Dusk & Dawn, Magic Hours
- Full Moon in September 2022: All You Need to Know
- The Moon Illusion: Why Does The Moon Appear So Big?
- What Is an Equinox and When Is the Fall Equinox 2022
- Kuiper Belt: The Solar System’s Frontier
- Galilean Moons: The Four Largest Moons Of Jupiter
- Why Are Planets Round?
- Phobos & Deimos: Impossible Moons of Mars
- What We Know About the Sturgeon Moon: August 2022 Full Moon Guide
- Summer Triangle: Vega, Deneb, Altair
- Zodiac constellations and zodiac signs
- How to Better See Faint Objects In The Sky: Averted Vision
- Asteroid Belt: A Planet That Never Formed
- Super Buck Moon in July: The Year’s Biggest and Brightest
- Deep-Sky Objects in July 2022
- International Asteroid Day: History, Key Facts, Activities
- Canis Major – the Big Dog Constellation
- Meteor Shower Calendar: June - September 2022
- How Super Is a Supermoon: Facts & Numbers